Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome Message - Ex-posted from Previous blog from July 12th, 2012

 
 
Wow, what a long time coming! It's nothing super fancy, but it'll do. I welcome E/everyone to My brand new site, and I hope all My visitors take the time to look around. The site is not 100% completed yet, and I have lots of new things in the works! I encourage all slaves and submissives to head over to the Serve Me section, and then after that directly to the Worship section. Anyone who is here to gain more knowledge about Me will definitely find what they are looking for, and if not use the contact page or the forums to ask questions! I encourage you all to register for the forums...slaves, subs, switches and Dominants alike. Today was My first registered user, so welcome hot_bad_guy! Hopefully many more to come :D

Anyway, as you A/all may or may not know, I work at KinkLive, the live cam site for the parent company Kink.com. I am a Dominatrix there, of course, and have been working there since I believe late September (though the exact date escapes Me). I have NEVER masturbated on cam. Those who know Me know that I am not there to please you, only Me! After contemplating it for a long time, I decided to finally try out the Sybian. I've been curious about it since I started work there, so now I'm finally going to try it!

you guys can catch this ground breaking show on kinklive.com on July 19th, at 6pm PST. The show goes until 9pm, but I'll probably stay longer if time and interest allow. This is a private show, so sign up for KinkLive and save up your kinks (credits)! I hope to see you all there!

In other, more mundane news, I bought a lawn chair today. Its SWEET! I will take a pic tomorrow. I also got a big ass poster of Albert Einstein, which is now in My living room. My kitty Landau loves catnip, but is afraid of catnip bubbles. Uhm, what else do you sluts like to hear about My personal life...oh I'm currently reading Stephen Hawking's "A brief History of TIme", and Thomas Paine's "Common Sense". Interesting shit... I like ducks.

Thats it for now, more later...if you can't tell, it's way past My bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment