Friday, December 11, 2015

"What the fuck is this sex shit I see now?"

Yes, it s true. Those of you who have been waiting years for Me do to this, it is finally here. I caved! It's mainly because I love your money hahaha... But also, you know what? I don't give a shit anymore. I don't care what other catty stupid Dommes think and I don't care what any elitist little fuck "slave" thinks either. If I feel like being paid to cum, you bet your sweet ass I'm going to do it! Not all the time of course, as this shit is STILL on My terms, not yours. But hey, you might get lucky right? So stop on by to My Cam Show and see if I'm available and in the mood. If I'm not, well too bad. But if I am... hot damn! It'll be your lucky day!


Obey.


Hahaha... Anyway in that same vein as I've decided to branch out in My shows, I came across a really cool piece of equipment. I am looking into purchasing a VSEX Fucking Machine for My shows. Basically the idea is that you guys who are more vanilla oriented come into the show and I send you a link. you go to the link and I give you a password, which you enter and the site allows you to CONTROL the sex machine. you control the speed and depth of the machine while it is being used by Me. How fuckin cool is that? I am also looking into other things for My shows on Streamate such as an additional cam view and videos to be sold on Streamate. Of course the sex machine and all that will also be available on any other site I cam on, such as through Skype or whatever. 


(Not the actual machine, I couldn't find a photo of it without a naked girl in it :D)


I have to update the website soon. I haven't been keeping on top of that or of uploading content to Clips4Sale or the various other clip sites I have opened stores on. Basically the idea behind that is to offer all My content on many different sites just in case guys don't want to register on clips4sale. Everyone has their own favourite clip site, so offering more places will make it easier on you guys.

I'm still looking for video slaves. Mistress Snovia and I are looking for video slaves who have very few limits. you must also be willing to travel to Los Angeles and provide your own hotel room and transportation. The final requirement is that you must be willing to cover the dungeon rental for our clip filming day, which will be 10 hours and costs $300. If you are not willing to do that, We are not willing to basically give you a free 10 hour long session LOL... I realise this is like searching for a needle in a haystack, but if you want to serve Us it will be on Our terms, not yours. Yes, we are going to use and abuse you. Can't handle it? Keep moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Visitors