Thursday, May 1, 2014

Some Updates, Pretty Things, Great Ideas and Some Bad News.. - Ex-posted from Previous Blog from July 30th, 2012

Well hello again boys! I have some new updates for you.There has been a lot going on, and I have had so much to do over the last couple of weeks. Firstly let Me say that since I've been so busy, if you sent Me an email or other correspondence and I didn't get back to you, either keep waiting or send the message again. I am constantly buried in emails and things to do and there just isn't enough of Me to go around all the time. So if you don't hear back, keep trying! Second, if you guys didn't notice, I LOVE GIFTS! Head on over to My wishlist and buy Me things like one of My slaves did:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isn't it PRETTY?! I love wigs and anything that's on My wishlist, really. And little slaves like you know that Mistress has exquisite taste, and deserves to have beautiful things, right? Right. So head over to the Serve Me page and click on the wishlists tab. TONS of stuff guys, no excuses. Small things, big things, cheap things, expensive things. Everything! I don't care what you choose, I just love gifts and surprises! Get to it!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Next, we have an idea that was mentioned on KinkLive. Now what you boys and girls say if you could see Me fuck a sex doll in private? Wou;dn't that be AWESOME? Those of you out there who know Me know that I do not do that sort of thing on cam. So what would you do to be able to see it? Well, it's called a RealDoll. Yes, those creepy lifelike sex dolls that you've seen on YouTube or late at night on the weird sex shows. But I don't want just any real doll. I want the Hermaphrodite one! She looks like a Woman, has tits, a vagina...but a penis too! How hot is that?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So how much is this going to cost? According to sissyslutrini, about $7,000. I will be putting up a WePay campaign, and pimping this idea on this website, the forums, twitter, etc. Anything you can send, it doesn't matter how much. It will all add up! I am hoping to have this goal by Christmas...what a great Christmas gift it would be!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I want you all reading this to go register on the forums and start posting. I have a new section called "Ask the Mistress" , and this section is mainly geared towards those of you who want Me to mention you and your question on My upcoming podcast. I won't be starting the podcast until I get enough people on board. Since My site is relatively new, we haven't quite reached that point yet. Once we do, though, I will introduce new segments every once in a while and you guys are able to make suggestions on what segments you want to see!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now that all that good stuff is out of the way, I have some bad news. Bad news for those of you who watch Me on KinkLive. It has been announced that KinkLive LA will be shutting down as of August 31st. Now this isn't something that was announced publicly on the KinkLive forums, so please don't bring it up in the chat when you come to visit. I am letting you all know that may have come here as per My instructions from Kink, and this is one of the reasons I am directing you here. As of August 31st, I will no longer be working for Kink. There is a chance I will work for Kink again once they have the work-from-home option, but that may not be for a while. Until then, you can catch Me back on FetishChatLive (naked.com) and RealCamsLive.com Come and show your support on Kink until August 31st rolls around. after that, you wont be able to view Me in the HD amazing camera, awesome set and superb lighting that KinkLive provides.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So, whether you get gifts from My wishlist, send Me tribute, book a skype session, visit Me on cam or even book a live session, KEEP SERVING ME! you know how much I permeate your life, and you know how much you worship Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Visitors