Thursday, May 1, 2014

Big Update Soon, But 1st: Skank-ass Idiot Pantyboy Loser! - Ex-posted from Previous Blog from September 22nd, 2013

Many of you know I've been on a hiatus from tending to My website for quite some time, and that I have recently returned to My site and to webcamming and live sessions. In light of that, you A/all have a big update coming from Me, but first let Me share with you what happened to Me and My slave this morning.


My slave took it upon himself to find Me a plaything. Being an intelligent little sub, he knows what I want and need, so he began searching on the typical sites. So there he is on craigslist, and he sees a little sub boy who looks like he might be fun to play with.
Oh, he was wrong.


What a skank ass little bitchboy! This little twat was too stupid to type My name into the search engine and find much at all. he couldn't even find this website, all he found was, and I quote:


"a ratched assed cake faced model"


Hahaha! And My name, known all over the fucking world, is fake, too. A "dumb piece of shit sub and a wannabe Mistress".


Oh my...what a predicament we have ourselves in now, don't we, faggot?


A pathetic little crossdressing fuckwad who can't find a real Mistress so he has to resort to craigslist and beg for one. I bet you're a broke ass little cunt and couldn't even pay for the priviledge of My presence. There are thousands of people all over the world who have seen Me perform fetish shows, demos, live private sessions and online. Surely they are all wrong! Hahaha! And here he is Ladies and gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure!








Look at that tiny little dick! Hahaha..even the picture is small....are you trying to tell us something sweetheart? That is if these photos are real, and not stolen and fake as he accuses others to be. How pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Visitors