Thursday, May 1, 2014

Where Have All the Slaveboys Gone? - Exposted from Previous Blog from November 20th, 2012

Well, I can't say I'm not surpised that so many of My "slaves" have disappeared from the earth it seems. Whenever things get tough, they slither away into the night forgetting about their duties to their Mistress. Well for those of you who have stuck around and served Me well consistently, you will be rewarded. For those of you who have abandoned your responsibilities, you will soon be ousted on this website and on My YouTube channel! What fun!

Speaking of ousting, I never did get around to ousting that little retard Sune Andersson from the netherlands. I was going to phone his wife up on camera and tell her all about her husband's escapades. What do you think boys, should I still do it? Hahaha! It's NEVER too late! Just when I have given him a false sense of security that nothing is going to happen to him, BAM! Hehehe... And speaking of this little loser, here's another photo of the cunt!


What a LOSER! See what happens when you cross Me boys? The result isn't good. This little bastard is lucky I've been so busy lately that I don't have the time to reem his ass! As for those of you who are good boys, I'm still angry at a few of you. When you serve Me well and I ask you for a photo of yourself, with or without your face showing, you should take it as a COMPLIMENT|. It is an honor to be asked for that, so I can post you on My Winners of the Week section. Why you guys refuse to do this is beyond Me. A bunch of pathetic little cowards!

In other news, in addition to working with Her on a new internet television show, I have been asked to attend Mistress C's Dungeon at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo in January! It's called the Lair, and the event will be held in Las Vegas. Want to come out to see Me in PERSON? Check out more info here. Also check out Mistress C's world here, She's lovely!

I did so much this past month, one of those things being working Monsterpalooza with GraveRides Magazine. I was manning the booth, using My sexiness to manipulate men into buying tshirts hahaha! And who showed up? Well Ron Jeremy himself. He isn't as disgusting as I imagined him, really. But man he is a whore! Here is a cool shot of Me on the second day of Monsterpalooza, having been in too much of a hurry to get all dolled up. Ha!

Ahahahaha...Oh Ron Jeremy...yick. Anyway hmmm, what else? OH! My slave was disobedient recently. And you know what happens to disobedient slaves? They get punished of course! Take a look at what happened to him the other day, after being sassy! Hehehehe...he even makes a little pouty face...awwwwww....



Thats about it for now, I think. I have a new smokeslave who I think is going to serve Me well. We'll see about that...I have many boys who are vying for My attention but who do not follow through. This one seems genuine..I have others who have yet to prove themselves. you know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Visitors