Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Huge Update! - Ex-posted from Previous Blog from October 23rd, 2012

Okay, I suppose an update is in order since I've been away and neglecting this website for much too long. I have been so busy, especially with the "Holiday" season (October is a crazy month for Us hearse drivers!)! Some of you may also know that I have also been quite ill from the end of September and the beginning of  October. Now I'm feeling much better and have a few minutes to Myself finally!

So what have I been up to? Lots! For one, I moved again. Unfortunately, Time Warner (shitty company, don't ever get them!) informed Me 3 weeks after I moved that they would not be able to transfer My intenet service because I could not get their service at My new home. Really? It took them THIS long to tell Me that????! So needless to say, I also have not even had the internet to be able to update this site, and My only connection to the online world has been through My iPhone. There have been a few big events that have happened since I last updated you all.

The weekend of September 23rd I set off with one of My slaves and My good Friend Master Dani to head up to San Francisco for the Folsom Street Fair! It was going to be a wonderful time, and W/we took My slave's RV. We rode down the highway 101, by the side of the ocean headed for sunset...hehe. Just after passing Solvang (many of you Californians will know where I mean), the RV started to fill with smoke! We pulled over, and doscivered the transmission had failed. After much frustration and many phone calls, finally someone came to help and W/we arrived at Anderson's Pea Soup Inn! There is a short, embarassing video of Me being very un-Mistresslike that was taken at this location, which I will link here:





Ha! Well that was embarassing. But, it was fun. Mistress can do whatever She wants! Anyway, there was much adventure from there until Folsom, but I'll just cut to the chase. W/we had a GREAT time! In fact, W/we couldnt go but a few feet without having O/our pictures taken! I had My slave from home and another slave who came all the way from mid-country to attend with Me. Here are a few photos from the event, courtesy and copyright of Casper Dalhof (who incidentally was in SF to cover a different event, and saw U/us outside the hotel waiting for the shuttle, took photos and asked where W/we were headed!)

That second one is of both of My slaves. The male who came from far away is named sissy rini, and unfortunately I haven't got all the photos taken by Master Dani, so there will be pics of his entire outfit soon! I will add them to a brand new photo gallery for your viewing pleasure. All in all, a good time was had by E/everyone, even with the difficulties of breaking down. I strongly recommend anyone who can to check out the Folsom Street Fair next year! It is typically held on the last sunday of September. Don't miss it!

Other than Folsom, I have been very busy with October and Halloween in particular. This past Saturday, it was the culmination of 2 1/2 months of planning between My slave, Myself, and many many others. The Graverides/Girls and Corpses Halloween party was a huge success, and people came from all over to attend. There were hot girls, hearses, corpses, and three great bands to name a few of the things that went on there. My friend Edward Transylvania played the event at My request, who is the lead singer of a wonderfully dark band called Experiment Perilous. Here are a few photos from the Halloween party, since I know you sluts just love oogling over pics of Me :D


Here I am with the Lovely Mistress C! This whip I am holding in My hand was actually broken on one of My slaves that night, as I whipped him so hard the leather tips fell off! There will be more photos to come, but for now check out the aftermath of said whipping!


Heehee! And speaking of Mistress C, I have a big announcement! I will be uploading content to an internet television station run by Mistress C very very soon! Stay tuned for more info, and possibly a talk show featuring yours truly! I am so excited about the changes that are coming, and you should be too! For now, I have to get back to My end of October Halloween plans! See you losers later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Visitors