Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sybian Show - Ex-posted from Previous Blog from July 19th, 2012

TODAY'S THE DAY!!

That's right, boys! Today's the day I sit on the Sybian at KinkLive for the first time! I havent updated the calendar for this week, and for that I am sorry. But I will soon...all you need to know is that My show starts in 2 hours! That's right, 5pm PST and going until 8pm, possibly later! Go register, buy some kinks, and get ready because you don't have much time. I am excited about this as well as a little bit nervous, as I haven't done this kind of thing in front of an audience in several years. It's going to be a great time though, so I hope to see you all there! I'll update this when I get home, and tell all you losers who missed it all about it. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Visitors